The Department of Marketing is now accepting applications for the G.M. and Prameela Naidu Scholarship. This scholarship is for marketing majors with an overall GPA of 3.5 or better. The amount of the scholarship is $500.
The G.M. and Prameela Naidu Scholarship was developed to promote academic performance and encourage leadership development through active involvement in UW-Whitewater student organizations. In deciding the relative merit of the applicant and final selection, the candidate will submit: (1) a résumé, (2) the completed scholarship application form, and (3) a short essay in support of your qualifications for this scholarship.
Qualifications of candidates:
- Marketing Major with an overall grade point average of 3.5 or better
- Junior standing with at least 2 semesters on UW-Whitewater campus
- Citizenship and character
- Ambition to do their very best and make the best of their opportunities
- Potential for success in a profession, and ultimately become a distinguished UWW alumnus
To apply, submit a scholarship application form with your résumé and essay attached to the Marketing Department in Hyland Hall 3300 by 4pm on April 1, 2014.